- Progressive Insurance
- Safeco Insurance (Member of the Liberty Mutual Insurance Group)
- Agency Insurance Company of Maryland (AIC)
- Foremost Insurance
- State Auto Insurance
- Maryland Auto Insurance
- National General Insurance
- Chesapeake Employers Insurance
- Dairyland Insurance Company
- Excess & Surplus carriers available
Please allow one of our knowledgeable agents to analyze your current insurance policy. Call us today for a FREE insurance quote!
& Insurance Services LLC
Llamenos hoy para su proceso de placas y titulos. Aceptamos pasaportes y licencias internacionales. Tambien les ofrecemos servicios completos de seguros. Auto-Casa-Negocio-Vida. Llame y consulte con uno de nuestros agentes bilingues hoy!
When registering a vehicle in the state of Maryland, all drivers are required by law to carry a certain amount of liability coverage to provide compensation to other parties when a driver causes an accident. The basic coverage limits are:
- $30,000 for bodily injury per person,
- $60,000 for bodily injury for two or more people, and
- $15,000 for property damage
Failure to properly insure a vehicle in the state, will result in a MVA uninsured motorist fine which is at a rate of $150.00 for the first 30 days and is increased $7.00 each day thereafter until insurance is replaced or the registration tags are returned. The uninsured motorist penalty is assessed per vehicle.
DONT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!