& Insurance Services LLC
When registering a vehicle in the state of Maryland, all drivers are required by law to carry a certain amount of liability coverage to provide compensation to other parties when a driver causes an accident. The basic coverage limits are:
- $30,000 for bodily injury per person,
- $60,000 for bodily injury for two or more people, and
- $15,000 for property damage
Failure to properly insure a vehicle in the state, will result in a MVA uninsured motorist fine which is at a rate of $150.00 for the first 30 days and is increased $7.00 each day thereafter until insurance is replaced or the registration tags are returned. The uninsured motorist penalty is assessed per vehicle.
DONT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!
Llamenos hoy para su proceso de placas y titulos. Aceptamos pasaportes y licencias internacionales.
- Progressive Insurance
- Safeco Insurance (Member of the Liberty Mutual Insurance Group)
- Agency Insurance Company of Maryland (AIC)
- Foremost Insurance
- State Auto Insurance
- Maryland Auto Insurance
- Chesapeake Employers Insurance
- Dairyland Insurance Company
- Excess & Surplus carriers available
Please allow one of our knowledgeable agents to analyze your current insurance policy. Call us today for a FREE insurance quote!